March Rocket 50 hrs YTT : 25-29 March 2014
- Location:Pra shanti, Ubud, Bali.
- Date:March 25 – 29, 2014
- *Limited at 20 persons in this program.
ROCKET VINYASA YOGA™
Larry Schultz created the Rocket Routines, a series of postures based on a modification of the traditional Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga primary and intermediate series. The perfect marriage of tempo and sequence. These advanced routines are appropriate for all levels levels of students. With plenty of ways to modify the classical poses, the benefits of the poses are transmitted equally to renew vitality and energy.
This vibrant routine is called the “Rocket” because, “it gets you there faster.” The Rocket is designed to wake up the nervous system and feed it the precious prana it craves while promoting a spirit of change and freedom in the practice.
Our intensive trainings are designed to share and breakdown the world famous Rocket Routines. They are physically awakening and mind soothing with enhanced drills, core routines and modifications to support students in deepening their experience with the advanced poses of the Ashtanga System. 5-day sessions break down the Rocket 1 and 2 routines.
ROCKET TRAINING OVERVIEW
The Purpose of this training is to invite students into the mechanical brainwork of the Rocket Series. Appropriately dubbed the “feel-good” routine, the sequence and philosophy are well thought out, and proven to be effective over years of experience practicing in this system. These ground-breaking routines approach the Ashtanga Vinyasa system in an open, progressive, fun and challenging way.
The Rocket Routines are shared in detail with the focus on exploring the mechanics of “flying” through your practice and moving with grace and ease through life’s many experiences. A Rocket practice video and Training Manual come as part of the curriculum. The Rocket Trainings consist mostly of students from our 200-hour Teacher Training Program although we are open to having participants from other Yoga Alliance, 200hr Registered Programs. These trainings are a great opportunity to put in some hours of practice without distraction and open up to new routines, new ideas and a new way of sequencing your days.
On track for 500 hours with the Yoga Alliance, It’s Yoga International…and to be an It’s Yoga Teacher Training Satellite!
The It’s Yoga Rocket Training is delivered as a 5 day format (50 hours).
|7.00-10.30||Silent Practice & Follow the Yogi in It's Yoga System of Practice|
|10.30-13.00||Break and Brunch|
|13.00-16.00||Break down the Posture, Technique, How to teach|
Flying is made possible by combining multiple aspects of yoga that when put together allow you to move and maintain a sense of levitation or flight in your practice. Principals you will learn include:
- Forward and backward bends
- Scripting techniques
- The first chapter of the Sutras of Patanjali
- Practice drills
- 140 Ashtanga postures in the Rocket system sequenced by days of the week
- Abdominal strength and control, Full body strengthening including hand, wrist, shoulder, and back development, Stacking methods for inversions,Drishti (the integration of eye focus into your practice).
Learning the “Mechanics of Flight”
Flying is the ability to move fluidly through your practice in sections that require balancing on your hands while your feet are off the ground: Areas covered include:
- Weight Transfer into the hands
- Floating back and forth in the Sun Salutations
- Jump backs from seated postures
- Inversions and handstands from standing postures
- Arm balances and inversions from seated positions
- Creating fluid movement throughout you practice
- Floating with control vs. ballistics
Arm Balancing and Inversions
Balancing on your hands has many invigorating benefits. Some of the arm balancing and inversion techniques taught include:
- Elbow stand
- Handstands (multiple variations)
- Crow posture
- Side crow
- One legged crow
- “Crazy eight” posture
- Tripod headstand
- Peacock posture
This course is good for all levels of Yoga practitioners and Yoga lovers. This program is going to be your dream holiday, because you can go deep into your practice and at the same time immerse yourself in the relaxing atmosphere of Bali. Come and join us =).
- Rocket Sequence
- Rocket Yoga Certificate 50 hrs from It’s Yoga , Yoga Alliance Supported.
- 2 Yoga instructors who are E-RYT 200 Yoga Alliance Certified.
- 1 Yoga assistants who trained with It’s Yoga , 200 RYT Yoga Alliance Certified.
- Out Door learning session at the Beach.
- Accommodation with Share Room at Gusti Garden.
- Meals. We prepared Brunch for you its healthy meals from Sari Organic restaurants.
Price of this program : Regular price 800 USD / Early bird 650 USD pay before 15/11/2013.
- Payments are processed through Paypal, using your own credit card, with no need to join Paypal.
- A 50 % deposit is required to reserve your spot in the program. This deposit is non-refundable.
- Last day of full payment, must be completed 1 month before the program start.
Whats not included:
- Flights and Transfer after the pick up time.
*A 50% is required to reserve your spot in the retreat program,reserve your spot asap our course filling up quickly. This deposit is non-refundable.
*The less of the total amount will be discount from your deposit , the full payment must be complete maximum 1 month before the program start.
Come and join us! Relax yourself and Enjoy Bali
Bali Rocket Intensive course March 25-29th
No refund on any payment.