Bali Yoga Teacher Training March 2015
- Location: Bali, Indonesia @ Pondok Pitaya Hotel for Surf and Yoga.
- Start Date: 10th- 31st March 2015
- Duration: 22 Days of Yoga Training by the beach.
- Number of students: Limited at 20 Students only!
- Full Price for this course: 3900 USD. Pay before 28 Feb 2015
- Early Bird Price for this course: 3500 USD . Pay before 9 Feb 2015.
- Deposit of this course: 800 USD. Pay now to reserve your space.
- Accreditations: It’s 200 Hrs Yoga Teacher Training, Yoga Alliance Accredited.
- Lead Teacher from It’s Yoga International: Ricardo Martin & Kunkanit Phrombut
- Bonus: This course offer free Accommodation & Food (2 meals a day).
- Bonus Special activity of the course: Free Acro Yoga Workshop with Carlos Romero
This is a life changing experience ! During 22 days of training you will have a great opportunity to rise your yoga practice to the next Level, in both physical and mental aspect. More than just Asana practice in our course we will guide you through meditation practice as well. Everyday we will go deeper helping you to realize what you have inside you. The atmosphere and the nature around you will support this process. You will feel Relaxed and fully engaged in the Present moment. Everyday you will feel amazing when you start your day by practicing in such a beautiful place.
Start to live your dream and become a great yoga teacher, inspire other and live healthy. You can travel the world and teach yoga. Sharing the love of the practice is the mission of It’s Yoga.
How To Apply
- Fill up the application form.(Click Here to go to the form)
- Pay the Deposit 800 USD.(Payment form at the end of this page)
- Receive the conformation letter from It’s Yoga
- You are registered! Congratulations!
About It’s Yoga Teacher Training Course.
The 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training course was design by Larry Shultz this program supported by Yoga Alliance has certified more than 5000 Yoga Teachers to the world since 1989. The main idea of this training is help you to develop a commited self practice and find your inner voice as a Unique Yoga Instructor.
This Yoga Teacher Training is a high quality program of 22 days length. Our lead teachers Ricardo Martin & Kunkanit Phrombut have dedicated themselves to study and truly understand the practice, they have taught Yoga for more than 7 years with 9000 hours of teaching experience. Both of them have certified more than 300 Yoga Teacher during the last 4 years. They have worked with It’s Yoga during the last 4 years and a half and they were personally trained by Larry Schultz.
Our program is very effective and knowledgeable, our Teachers will help you to build lot of confidence as a teacher, in this case you will be able to communicate in an effective and clear way when you teach, you will feel ready to lead a Yoga class right after the course finish. Everyday you will learn about many different aspects of yoga: Ashtanga Yoga Philosophy, Kriya, Pranayama, Meditation, Asana, alignment Anatomy, Hand on Adjustment, How to Teach, How to Modified the Asana to suite to different body types and much more.
Our Yoga Teacher Training base on Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga, is open to any level of yoga practice, the only requirement, is be open to learn, practice and be with us during 22 days. In our system we pay lot of attention to help you to develop your own self-practice, and practice with the right foundation, we will guide you in an open and gentle way in this journey of self transformation. We will give you many different tools in order to become become a high quality yoga teacher and good practitioner.
For More information about our course Outline :
About Bali & Pondok Pitaya.
Pondok Pitaya is locate at Baliant Beach one of the most secret beach break in Bali, Indonesia is great set up and great environment. Its incredible for Yoga Training and a paradise for surfers. The accommodation is right on the beach full of nature, prana and sunshine. Pondok Pitaya have great staff ready to serve you 24 hours a day, free wifi is available in the restaurant area.
The resort have a beautiful swimming pool and amazing garden, also Balian river is just right in the corner, very nice to chill out and swim. The Masseuse from Pondok offer Balinese Massage in from of the beach or at your room, creating a nice atmosphere in order to feel relaxed.The Restaurant have great cook and always give us an elephant side of food, they are all Delicious Balinese and International Food.
It’s a dream come true!!! When you can Train in a Yoga Teacher Training Course right on the beach, allowing you to go surf in every free time that you have. Our aim is bring you a lot of Joy and Self Development. Learning and Be Happy during this 22 days.
How to get there.
From the International airport in Bali, Indonesia. Denpasa or Ngurah Rai International Airport, its 48Km distance from Pondok Pitaya. It will take only 1.30 hours on car, under normal traffic conditions, to reach Pondok Pitaya. The hotel staff can help you to arrange a taxi to pick you up from the airport. It will cost around 70 USD, will be cheaper if you share the car with more students.
Come to train with us!!! Become High quality Yoga Teacher !!!
Live an amazing life, come and train with us. Get ready to become a high quality Yoga Teacher from It’s Yoga. All our Trainers team is very happy to help you in any way we can.
Please Contact us:
- Ricardo Martin – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kunkanit Phrombut (Joy) – email@example.com.
Super Special offer! Free Food &Accommodation + 400 USD Early Bird Discount, For those who make the full payment before 9 February 2015
Special offer : Free Accommodation at Pondok Pitaya Hotel. This special offer is for all student who join this course.
Take a look at some images of our location
- The Regular Price of the course : 3900 USD. last day to make the full payment is 28/2/2015.
- Supper Special Early Bird: 3500 USD include Free Accommodation (Shared room with single bed) and Food, 2 meals per day (Brunch & Dinner):
For students who make the full payment before 9/Feb/2015.
Your fee includes:
- Quality 200 hours teacher training course, run over 22 days
- 3 It’s Yoga Ashtanga Manual and chanting CD, Primary series DVD, Its yoga Manuals
- It’s Yoga certificate, 200 Hours Yoga Alliance accredited
- Two fully accredited instructors teaching full time, Its yoga Teacher Trainer who has E-RYT from Yoga Alliance.
- One yoga assistant ,who has experience of Teacher Training and Full time Teaching.
- Afternoon of Acro Yoga with Carlos Romero.
- This course includes accommodation for all students.
- A very nice room Balinese Style by the beach
- Free Wi-Fi : 24 hrs
- Hot Shower
- Swimming pool
- Beach Yoga Shala Practice
- Food, 2 meals per day (Brunch & Dinner)
Teacher Training Daily Program
( time table can change depending on location and external factors)
|6.30-7.00||Meditation/ Self Realization|
|7.00-8.30||First Practice / Mysore|
|8.30-9.00||Nuali Kriya/ Pranayama|
|9.00-10.30||Lead Class/ Asana technique.|
|10.30-12.30||Brunch/ Free time|
|12.30-14.30||Theory/ Yoga Philosophy/ Anatomy|
|14.30-16.30||Learn How to teach / Asana / Adjustment|
|16.30-18.30||Last Practice of the Day Follow It's Yoga System.|
Teacher on this course
Guest Teacher for March course
During the March course we will have the pleasure of having Carlos Romero with us. Carlos is a Surfyogi devoted Yoga Teacher. After finishing a Sivananda Yoga Teacher Training in 2003 he has continued to deepen his practice and expand the scope of his studies in Asthanga Vinyasa, Jiamukti, Anusara and Dharma Mittra Yoga as Well as healing studies like Cranial Sacral and Thai Yoga Massage.
The Essence of Carlos’s teaching is to bring joy, inspiration and ancient wisdom from different arts into one. To experience yoga as a beautiful way to celebrate life and to embrace the spirit which manifest within.
Carlos spend most of his time in Bali “The Island of Gods”, sharing the path of Yoga & teaching with one of the main teachers of Thai Massage, Arno L’Hermitte, allowing his true essence shine in every healing touch and also bringing people together through the art of Acroyoga with ongoing classes, workshops and retreats, surrounded by amazing nature and bali bliss.
Payments: for March course.
Payments are processed through Paypal, using your own credit card, no need to have Paypal account.
A 800 $ deposit is required to reserve your spot in the training. This deposit is non-refundable, however can be post-pone to another training or retreat in our program for one year.
Last day of full payment, must be completed before 28th Feb 2015.
Whats not included:
- Flights and Transfers
- PAYPAL. No account is needed, just a credit card. Upon confirmation you wish to attend a course, we will invoice you for deposits or payments OR follow the link on the course page.
- BANK TRANSFER. All payments are to be net of bank fees and transfers. Please contact us for bank details. Please note transfers make take 7 days to complete.
All Payments must be net of bank and transfer fees. If transferring by bank transfer, please make sure you also pay for the bank and transfer fees.
To save money on fees, we suggest to secure your place instantly by depositing with Paypal, and payment of the balance by bank transfer 10 days prior to the cutoff dates for early bird or final payments.
Take into account:
- A 800 $ deposit is required to reserve your spot in the training,reserve your spot asap our course filling up quickly. This deposit is non-refundable.
- The less of the total amount will be discount from your deposit , the full payment will depend on the date of your payment (check out the Early Bird) , last day of the full payment must be completed before 28th Feb 2015.
- Please make sure you also pay for the transfer fee. Check with PayPal or the Bank company you will like to use
Come and join us!
Follow your Dream become a Yoga Teacher.
Make sure you reserve your space, making Payment through Paypal
March 10th-31st 2015 at Pondok Pitaya, Bali , Indonesia
The display amount included the PayPal´s Transfer fee
No refund on any payment.