Bali Yoga Teacher Training March 2016
- Location: Bali, Indonesia @ Pondok Pitaya Hotel for Surf and Yoga.
- Start date: 14th March-4th April, 2016
- Duration: 22 Days of Yoga Training by the beach.
- Number of students: Limited at 14 Students only!
- Early Bird Price for this course: 3500 USD. Pay before 10 Feb 2016.
- Full Price for this course: 3900 USD. Pay before 10 March 2016.
- Accreditations: It’s 200 hrs Yoga Training, Yoga Aliance Accredited.
- Deposit of this course: 800 USD. Pay now to reserve your space.
- Accreditations: It’s 200 Hrs Yoga Teacher Training, Yoga Alliance Accredited.
- Lead Teacher from It’s Yoga International: Ricardo Martin & Kunkanit Phrombut
- Bonus: The student who attend this course, free Yoga Workshop with Santina.
Stat Now ! It’s Your Time.
This is a life changing experience ! During 22 days of training you will have a great opportunity to raise your yoga practice to the next level, both physically and mentally. More than just Asana practice, in our course we will guide you through meditation and learn what it takes to be a good Yoga Teacher. Everyday we will go deeper helping you to realize your best qualities.
We take care to ensure the environment is conducive to going within, and will support your focus on learning. You will feel relaxed and fully engaged in the present moment, surrounded by nature. Everyday is an amazing experience to learn, practice and recharge yourself in such a beautiful place.
Make it real ! Become a great yoga teacher.
Be the change you want to see in the world.
3 Steps How To Apply
- Fill out the application form.(Click Here to go to the form)
- Pay the Deposit 800 USD.(Payment form at the end of this page)
- Receive the conformation letter from It’s Yoga
If you need any help,Please Contact us:
About It’s Yoga Teacher Training Course.
Learn with Ricardo & Joy is a great way to develop your Self Practice. Both are experience Yoga Teacher who certified nearly 500 Yoga Teacher through the world.
For More information about our course Outline :
About Bali & Pondok Pitaya.
For more information about our locations click here!
Baliant Beach one of the most secret beach in Bali, Indonesia is great set up and great environment. Its incredible for Yoga Training and a paradise for surfers. The accommodation is right on the beach full of nature, prana and sunshine.The hotel have great staff ready to serve you 24 hours a day, free wifi is available in the restaurant area.
The resort have a beautiful swimming pool and amazing garden, also Balian river is just right in the corner, very nice to chill out and swim. The Masseuse from Pondok offer Balinese Massage in from of the beach or at your room, creating a nice atmosphere in order to feel relaxed.The Restaurant have great cook and always give us an elephant side of food, they are all Delicious Balinese and International Food.
Special offer! 400 USD Early Bird Discount+ Free Accommodation & Brunch. For those who make the full payment before 10 Feb 2016
Bonus of this course : The student will get 1 free Yoga Workshop with Santina.
Take a look at some images of our location
Whats not included:
- Flights, Transfer & dinner.
Price for this Course:
- The Regular Price of the course : 3900 USD. last day to make the full payment is 10/March /2016.
- Special Early Bird Price : 3500 USD. For students who make the full payment before 10/Feb /2016.
Your fee includes:
- Quality 200 hours teacher training course, run over 22 days
- 3 It’s Yoga Ashtanga Manual and chanting CD, Primary series DVD, Its yoga Manuals
- It’s Yoga certificate, 200 Hours Yoga Alliance accredited
- Two fully accredited instructors teaching full time, Its yoga Teacher Trainer who has 500 E-RYT from Yoga Alliance.
- One yoga assistant ,who has experience of Teacher Training and Full time Teaching.
- Free Yoga Workshop with Santina.1 topic.
- Free Accommdation with Share room / 2 persons in one room.
- Room with Ac/ Hot shower.
- Free Wifi at the Resturent.
- This course give you life time membership with It’s Yoga Satellite.
- 100 USD Discount for any future course booking.
- Swimming pool
- Beach Yoga Shala Practice
- Drinking Water
Teacher on this course
Yoga Workshop in Bali
1st Topic :Pelvic Floor – Functional explorations of Mula Bandha
Pelvic Power – The potential of the Pelvic Floor – Core strength – is more than just a set of abdominal exercises. It is about developing dynamic flexibility in the pelvic floor muscles.
This workshop provides the brain with the feedback it needs to create improved ease of movement, flexibility and strength. In this workshop we discover how specific movements of the pelvis make abdominal and pelvic stability a whole new training field. Discover this new approach to pelvic dynamics and open the door to the wonderful world of imagination!
Once the core is stable and strong, your practice will take a quantum leap into new territory!
This the key to jump backs/throughs, arm balances – AND FLIGHT!!!!
*** Special Bonus, this workshop it’s free for all student who attend YTT,March Bali course with It’s Yoga Satellite program.
The booking will complete when the deposit is complete.
Make the deposit via Bank Transfer or Paypal.
Arvind Pare studied Bhagavad-Gita, Yoga Sutras, and many Vedanta text for 14 years, living in Arsha Vidya Gurukulam in USA and India. He is a student of Swami Dayananda Saraswati, who is the foremost teacher of Vedanta in the world today. Prior to this, Arvind lived and worked in the USA for 12 years. He has an MBA and a master’s degree in engineering. For the past 2 years he has been teaching Yoga Philosophy in Mysore, India.
Make sure you reserve your space, making Payment through Paypal
March 14th-4 April at Pondok Pitaya, Bali , Indonesia
The amount displayed included PayPal’s transfer fee
No refund on any payment.