Malaysia Rocket 50 hrs ,March 2017
- Location: Kuala Lumpur, Amanjiwa Maizan Studio
- Address: 8 Jalan Senyum Matahari, Country Heights, Kajang, 43000, Selangor, Malaysia
- Start Date: 30 March – 4 April 2017
- Duration: 5 Days of Yoga Training (10 hours a day)
- Number of students: Limited at 16 Students only!
- Deposit: 400$USD * Payment can be done in RM, Please check the rate according to the date of your payment*
- Investment for this course (Full Price): 1040$USD Pay before 1 March 2017 * Payment can be done in RM, Please check the rate according to the date of your payment*
- Early Bird Price for this course: 950$USDPay before 1 February 2016. Payment can be done in RM, Please check the rate of the date of your payment*
- Booking : To reserve your Space, Contact : Maizanahern@yahoo.com
- Accreditations: It’s Rocket Yoga Training, IYI It’s Yoga International Accredited.
- Lead Teacher from It’s Yoga International: Ricardo Martin & Kunkanit Phrombut
- Payment method: PayPal or Cash Directly at the place of the event (for locals only)
ROCKET VINYASA YOGA™
This is 50 Hrs Advance Yoga Training called”Rocket” Larry Schultz was created this routines, a series of postures based on a modification of the traditional Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga primary and intermediate series. The perfect marriage of tempo and sequence. These advanced routines are appropriate for all levels of students. With plenty of ways to modify the classical poses, the benefits of the poses are transmitted equally to renew vitality and energy.
This vibrant routine is called the “Rocket” because, “it gets you there faster.” The Rocket is designed to wake up the nervous system and feed it the precious prana it craves while promoting a spirit of change and freedom in the practice.
Our intensive trainings are designed to share and breakdown the world famous Rocket Routines. They are physically awakening and mind soothing with enhanced drills, core routines and modifications to support students in deepening their experience with the advanced poses of the Ashtanga System. 5-day sessions break down the Rocket 1 routines and to practice and experience the Rocket 2.
The Rocket 1 routine is shared in detail with the focus on exploring the mechanics of “flying” through your practice and moving with grace and ease through life’s many experiences. A Rocket practice video (video stream) and Training Manual come as part of the curriculum. These trainings are a great opportunity to put in some hours of practice without distraction and open up to new routines, new ideas and a new way of sequencing your days.
What you will invest for : ROCKET TRAINING
- The Purpose of this training is to invite students to “feel-good”
- You will set into the mechanical brainwork of the Rocket Series.
- This Advance Training, will make you stronger!
- Become a Rocket Yoga Teacher. Earn more money.
- Think out of the box. These ground-breaking routines approach the Ashtanga Vinyasa system in an open, progressive, fun and challenging way.
- On track for 500 hours with the IYI, It’s Yoga International
- Learn in detail the dynamics of flying. Technique about arm balance and inversions
- Enjoy quality training by the beautiful set up and refresh yourself.
- We will help you to set up a customize daily practice schedule base on Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga and Rocket Yoga
- Learn how to adapt this dynamic routines according to different body types and length of your class.
- Meal are include, lunch and dinner, vegetarian.
*Important about this course*
- All the students must have a previous 200hr Yoga Certification supported by Yoga Alliance in Vinyasa, Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga or any other dynamic style of yoga.
- All the students must to have at least 1 year of committed self- practice 4- 6 times a week
- The Led teachers have the right to request any other information about the student’s practice, this can include answer questions by email, skype meetings or create a short video where the Teachers can have a closer look about student’s practice
Start Now! : This is a Rocket Training be a part of the 1st group in Kuala Lumpur
The Requirement of student who want to attend this course.
- A students who is ready to learn, can commit themselves with fully 5 days of Training with 10 Hours per day.
- A student who have Physical and Mental Health.
- A basic understanding about alignment and breathing.
How To Apply
- Contact us at email@example.com and Maizanahern@yahoo.com. *Any inquire have to be direct to both emails*
- Make the payment (deposit or full payment) Before doing any payment please Click here to read our cancelation policy
- Receive the conformation letter from from Its Yoga Satellite.
For More information about our course Outline :
Early Bird Promotion: 950USD$ Save 10% from the total amount. Due Before 1 February 2017
The Photos of our Rocket Training
Whats not included:
- Flights and Transfer.
Accommodation: accommodation is not include in this program. We advise students to book their accommodation in advance and nearby to Amanjiwa Maizan Studio, each day will study spend around 10 hours this will include practice, physical training, technique, philosophy, partner teaching and more. We will start around 6:30am until 5pm, with meditation some days from 8- 8:20pm
This is the address of Amanjiwa Maizan Studio 8 Jalan Senyum Matahari, Country Heights, Kajang, 43000, Selangor, Malaysia
Please follow the links below in order to book your accommodation:
Training Daily Program
( time table can change depending on location and external factors)
To know more about the program click this link
Teacher on this course
Payments: 1040$USD Full Price : /950$USD Early Bird Price
To Reserve this training please Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and Maizanahern@yahoo.com
Come and join us!
Develop your practice ,Inspire other.
Make sure you reserve your space EARLY